It would be very useful if we can display twitter updates on blogger. In this post we will provide you some steps on how to add twitter to blogger. Like other widgets you can't get a ready made Twitter widget to add in blogger. If you want to show your latest tweets updates in blogger sidebar then you need include a Twitter widget to your blog sidebar. So this widget will show most recent tweets. The default value for tweets will be 5, but if you want to show some more then you can change as well. Tweets with links and follow @username will be there so your blog readers can find out the sites links you include in your Twitter updates. This is an official widget developed by Twitter itself for all kind of websites to improve Twitter fans user experience.
Below are the steps to add a Twitter widget to your blog:
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Open https://twitter.com/settings/widgets/new/user. From this link you can get a twitter widget for Your blog.
- Now you have a choice to check or uncheck optional items i.e. "Exclude replies" and "Auto-expand photos" according to your need.
- Set custom height to widget or use the default one.
- Select the theme and link color or leave it as it is ti take to default one.
- Once the setup is done, you can see your widget in the preview section. It will look like the below image.
- In case you feel the widget is perfect in preview section, click "Create widget"
- Copy the code from the bottom and click save changes.
- Now Go to Blogger >> Layout >> Add a Gadget
- Paste The below Code in Content Box.
Save it and you are done with adding Twitter widget to your blogger blog.