Since Google has rolled out the new look for its Gmail users, most of us are feeling uncomfortable to use it. We are pretty sure that most of the users want their old Gmail look back. Though the new look is clean and clear but still we prefer to use the old look. It may be just because of we are used to the old look.
How do you get back old Gmail look:
We believe that you are already using new Gmail look. In this new look there is no option in settings, which will take back to your old Gmail look. Mst of the time people started searching from the Gmail settings and don’t find the old look. Instead of that some theme tab are available that you can select different Gmail themes including HD themes from the list. Lets come to the exact link where you can get the revert button.
To do that please follow the below steps : (Assuming that you are already using new Gmail look)
1. Sign in to your Gmail account.
2. Click on Gear Setting button box which as shown in the below image.
3. Click on “Revert to the old look temporarily”.
4. After you click on "Revert to the old look temporarily" it will ask you for confirmation or stay back to the new look with a "feedback" option "Tell us why" about the new look as shown in the below figure.
5. Here you can click on "Revert to the old look temporarily" and you will get back old Gmail look.
Frankly speaking, using the new look we find difficult in searching emails and as it is an different user interface so taking time to get accustomed with. Anyway, hopefully Google will introduce some changes in the Gmail look so that everybody will accept it without having second thought.