Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite is the latest OS on its non-smartphone segment. With the release of iPhone 6, Apple has presented the new mobile operating system i.e. iOS 8. This amazing and modified mobile operating system added a lot of improved features over iOS 7. Out of the all features you can take the "real time sync between multiple iDevices".
iOS 8 offers multitasking and ease of access that has been iOS's all time preferred feature. It has different gestures and the swipes make navigating iOS 8 really cool. Lets check out all the improved features that "iOS 8" has.
1. Photos : This improved Photos app will be major attraction for iPhone users. Apple is introducing the same features that Google has. The feature is Google introduced Mobile Backup to Android devices and apple is introducing backup with iCloud. Easy navigation for the photo albums and the photo editing options which make iOS 8 a Photoshop tool.
2. iMessage : iMessage app has the feature to send and receive audio and video messages. Sharing short messages is very simple, being accessible with only a few taps. Apple has transformed it much more accessible by adding support for multiple languages that are useful. Apple has also improved in Group messaging feature, which now has an option for Do Not Disturb function and also the ability to rename threads or add and remove other people.
3. Quick Access People : iOS users usually double tapped the Home button to switch between different apps. But with iOS 8, this feature has been improved by adding the user’s favourite contacts with corresponding options to send messages, call or accessing any other app.
4. Mail App : Apple introduced gestures to the mail app, allowing users to quickly mark as unread, flag or delete messages. The ability to add Calendar events directly from the Mail app is another app introduced in iOS 8.
5. Improved Notifications : Notifications feature was updated in iOS 8 totally. In iOS 8 you can see interactive Notifications that allow users to quickly access and deal with Facebook, Twitter, Email or Google apps without leaving any currently using apps.
6. QuickType : iOS 8 keyboard got some update. Apple makes it easier to type messages with an improved UI as well as the QuickType predictive dictionary that predicts proper words to the conversation. “Share My Location” option is modified with ease of access.
7. Family Sharing : A family-oriented app that allows users to connect their iDevices with other family members' Apple devices. All their media libraries like Music, Movies, iBooks Apps etc and all will be accessible from all other devices. This feature enables to location sharing and parental approval for buying apps also.
8. iCloud Drive : iOS 8 brings an update to Apple’s cloud storage system in the form of iCloud Drive. The service allows users to organize personal files into folders as well as connect iCloud enabled third party apps which has its own folder. Files are accessible across all your devices. It includes Finder integration also. Windows compatibility is another major feature.
9. Health : iOS 8 offers a dashboard containing the user’s information, like calories burned, sleeping postures etc. It also allows the owner to input medication, nutrition and other relevant information. It has combined multiple health apps into one and named as HealthKit. This HeathKit app is designed that integrates the Health app with other third party heath and fitness apps very easily.
10 . Spotlight : Spotlight has been a good feature in iOS and they improved it as well. With modification, Apple enables It to show results from the App Store, locations, news, music, restaurants and a lot according to your requirement.