Have you ever imagined an email service without sign-up? Here is the service Mailinator which doen't require any sigh-up. Mailinator accepts email for any e-mail address within the mailinator.com domain, and allows anyone to read it. The best advantage here is you can avail this service without registering for an account or authenticate via a password. Overall it basically provides the users with an anonymous and temporary e-mail address which in result helps in reducing spam emails.
Email name you can think of already exists at Mailinator.com. Arriving email with a specific recipient name “creates” accounts at Mailinator. Hence it is not necessary to have an account or mailbox with the recipient’s name which needs to be created before. If you want JustForEmail@mailinator.com, you will get it. Or else require WantToGo? DawnOnRoad? RivalOrFriend? No issues at all. Once you create it, its ready for use.
Main features of mailinator :
1. Use any inbox you like
2. No Sign-up is required
3. Inbox is created when email arrives for them
4. Make up email addresses on the fly
5. Make-up address, give it to others, come here and check inbox!
6. RSS/Atom feeds for every Inbox
7. Give out a Mailinator address any time you need an email address but don’t want to get spammed!
Here is the steps to check received mail :
1. A user goes to the Mailinator website and enters the recipient name.
2. There are no passwords and there is no way to keep others from seeing the e-mail, except by choosing a very-hard-to-guess username (usernames can be up to 25 characters in length) or using the “cloaked” address for that username (as explained below).
3. Therefore, Mailinator is not intended and should not be used for sensitive information. Users can delete e-mail upon reading it or allow the system to auto-delete it after a few hours. Mail cannot be sent from the Mailinator website.
4. Mailinator has introduced a “cloaking” feature in which every recipient name has a cloaked identifier starting with “M8R-” and a string of characters. Mail may be sent to either the original recipient name or the cloaked name. Mail will only go to the mailbox for the original recipient name, and the cloaked address will always have an empty mailbox. For example, the recipient name meall (“email@example.com”) will also have the cloaked address M8R-tcrfvc (“M8Rfirstname.lastname@example.org”). Mail sent to the cloaked address M8R-tcrfvc will go to the destination mailbox meall, while the M8R-tcrfvc mailbox will always be empty. There is no way to translate the cloaked address into the destination address.
5. Emails may be viewed in unmodified “text view” mode. Mailboxes may also be accessed directly via the URL as in http://MailboxName.mailinator.com
Note : Mails sent to mailinator is automatically deleted after a few hours whether or not the user reads it.